At Salted CX, we are creating software-as-a-service tools for contact centers where humans and machines work together. We are an early-phase startup, privately-funded with a secure runway of 24 months, so we all can be fully focused on delivering value and making impact.
We are a team that already built one startup from the ground up and got acquired by a large US company in 2018. With extensive knowledge of the contact center space, we make informed decisions quickly and prioritize customer value above all else. We are passionate about solving hard problems, and we believe that recent technological advancements will allow us to build products that were nearly impossible just a few years ago. The industry is at an inflection point and ML/AI is going to significantly change it.
We are looking for an experienced frontend engineer who can make pragmatic decisions and work incrementally towards achieving goals while delivering value along the way. You will be a part of a talented team building a product from scratch, work on greenfield, feel useful, have impact and learn every day. Our current core frontend stack is Typescript, React, Remix, Tailwind, GoodData. For backend we use Java/Kotlin, Python, Terraform, AWS.
In this role, you will:
- Build a new product while participating in its design decisions
- Drive the vision and architecture of our frontend platform
- Implement best practices and pioneer new approaches
You must have:
- 5+ years of experience building frontend applications at scale
- 3+ years of experience with React
- Proficiency in Node.js
- Experience building and maintainng frontend platform
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Remix
- Keen design eye
- Experience building highly performant data-heavy applications
- Competitive monthly pay
- 30 days of paid vacation, 10 days of paid sick leave
- Flexible working hours (daily stand ups, Tuesdays & Thursdays in the office in Karlín)
- New hardware of your choice
- A company of kind people who care about each other
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting with you in person.